Up Sucker Creek

Up Sucker Creek
Photo Courtesy of the Lake Oswego Library

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

How are my creepy friends?

The Creepies Are Still Here.





My spider and bot visitors are still present in the same numbers and pattern as I reported last week: Roughly 30 hits per instance, spaced at regular intervals, 5x day, 7 days a week. 
Persistent little buggers! 


My bad relations will eventually tire of me and go bug someone else after the election when all the fun is over.  Or not.  As long as money and slime are present in LO, creepies will grow.  Hopefully this is just a seasonal infestation and the creepies' growth conditions will dissipate.  I'll keep you posted.


Just one more reminder about how intense and critical this election is.   If this blog is being monitored, you can kiss your thoughts of a purely local election goodby.


No comments:

Post a Comment